Advanced low viscosity high performance Superplasticiser, based on Potycarboxylic technology
- Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths.
- Water reduction over 35 %.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability.
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Increased durability.
- Appearance: Light yellow liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.08 - 1.1 g/cc
- pH Value :Min 6
- Chloride Content : Nil to IS:456
- BHARATPLAST-S8001 is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that It is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the- start of the mixing process an electrostatic dispersion occurs but the cement particles capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete.
- BHARATPLAST-S8001 combines the properties of water reduction and workability retention. It .allows the production 'of high performance concrete and/or concrete with high workability.
Where To Use
- Precast concrete
- High Volume fly ash concrete
- High performance concrete
- Reinforced concrete
Can be used with all types of Portland cements like OPC, PPC and PSC except High Alumina Cements.
- Pumped concrete.
- Concrete requiring long workability retention.
- High performance concrete
BHARATPLAST-S8001 is a high performance superplasticiser intended for applications where increased early and ultimate compressive stren-gths are required, and it has been developed for use in : Self compacting concrete.
technical advisory service for on-site assistance and advice on mix design, admixture selection, evaluation trials and dispensing equipment.
The optimum dosage of BHARATPLAST-S8001 to meet specific requirements should always be determined by trials using the materials and conditions that will be experienced in use. The normal dosage range is between 0.4 to 1.5 Percent of cemnentitious material.
BHARATPLAST-S8001 is available in 220 kg drums
BHARATPLAST-S8001 has a maximum shelf life of 12 months provided the temperature is kept within the range of 2°C to 50°C. Should the temperature of the product fall outside this range then contact local Bharatbuild Conchem Solution. office for advice
- BHARATPLAST-S8001 does not fall into the hazard classifications of current regulations. However, it should not be swallowed or allowed to come in contact with skin and eyes.
- Suitable protective gloves and goggles should be worn,
- Splashes on the skin should be removed with water, In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical attention immediately - do not induce vomiting.
- BHARATPLAST-S8001 is non-flammable
Cleaning & Disposal
- Spillages of BHARATPLAST-S8001 should be absorbed onto sand, earth or vermiculite and transferred to suitable containers. Remnants should be hosed down with large quantities of water.
- The disposal of excess or waste material should be carried out in accordance with local legislation under the guidance ofthe local waste regulatory authority.